Build on the momentum from spring’s Bike and Walk to School Week and sign up for DASH BC’s “Walk and Wheel to School” event as part of International Walk to School Month (iWalk) taking place in early October of each year.
Schools can choose to register with either DASH or iWalk with resources available from each.
Register your school and receive these free resources from DASH BC:
- Resources and supports, such as posters and stickers
- More classroom supports to help with planning and activities
- Support in making community partnerships
- Support on starting year-round walk to school events
How do schools get involved? It’s easy!
- Assign a Leader. This could be the Principal, teacher, admin staff, or member of the PAC.
- Click here to register with DASH BC (They collate the statistics and results.
- Fill out the feedback survey and post your Walk and Wheel success stories on the Healthy Schools BC Stories Map (optional)
Get involved and celebrate active transportation with us!