Spring 2020 Bike to Work & School Week is POSTPONED both in the Central Okanagan and across B.C.
The highest participation is determined using the number of riders that logged trips and the number of trips logged per team.
This prize is awarded to the individual rider with the best participation.
The rider who cycles the most kilometres during Bike to Work Week (individual or from a team).
First time participants are entered into a prize draw and the team leader of that prize winner will also recieve a prize.
To qualify for the grand prize trip draw, you must log kilometers for at least one trip that you choose to ride your bike instead of drive a motor vehicle to during Bike to Work & School Week, May 27 - June 2, 2019. After you have registered and logged a trip, you must enter the Exodus Prize Draw.
Visit three or more Celebration or Satellite Stations to get your passport stamped and you will be entered to win one of three prize packs from Nature’s Fare. Deadline for submissions is June 5, 2018.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the City of Kelowna, not Facebook.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to canadian residents only.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the City of Kelowna as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, May 21 and ending Friday, May 24 at 3:59 p.m.
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by liking and commenting on the Facebook post on the official Bike to Work and School Week 2019 event page. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the City of Kelowna.
- Prize: The winner of the contest will receive a Seven Peaks E-One 7H 350W Electric Bike provided by Kelowna E-Ride. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the City of Kelowna. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will randomly selected under the supervision of the City of Kelowna. Winner will be notified through Facebook within 24 hours following selection of contest closing. The City of Kelowna shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Publicity: By particpating, each contestant grants the City of Kelowna permission to use his/her name, likeness and comments for publicity purposes.
All questions regarding this contest should be directed to info@smartTRIPS.ca.
Winners for the daily prize draws are announced via email newsletter and posted on the smartTRIPS website.
See how far you can toss a bike tire onto a delineator. Each day the distance will increas and the top three competitors will be invited to compete in the tire toss finals, held at the Friday afternoon event. Prizes reward successful throws throughout the week and the winning competitors at the end of the week.