Where would a new e-bike take you?
We are excited to announce a special giveaway just in time for this year's Bike to Work Week. From May 21 - 24, you have a chance to win a brand new e-bike courtesy of Kelowna E-Ride.
To enter, visit the Bike to Work and School Week 2019 Facebook event page and look for the e-bike photo like the one below. Like and comment on the post by telling us where a new e-bike would take you.
A winner will be selected at 4 pm on Friday, May 24.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the City of Kelowna, not Facebook.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to canadian residents only.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the City of Kelowna as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, May 21 and ending Friday, May 24 at 3:59 p.m.
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by liking and commenting on the Facebook post on the official Bike to Work and School Week 2019 event page. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the City of Kelowna.
- Prize: The winner of the contest will receive a Seven Peaks E-One 7H 350W Electric Bike provided by Kelowna E-Ride. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the City of Kelowna. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will randomly selected under the supervision of the City of Kelowna. Winner will be notified through Facebook within 24 hours following selection of contest closing. The City of Kelowna shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Publicity: By particpating, each contestant grants the City of Kelowna permission to use his/her name, likeness and comments for publicity purposes.
All questions regarding this contest should be directed to info@smartTRIPS.ca.